- Salary: £51,697 - 60,578 - YEAR
- Location: Manchester
- Date: 1 month ago
Senior IT Service Manager, BPDTS Ltd: Up to £60,578 p.a, plus employer pension contributions of up to 10% & a performance related annual bonus of up to 10% .Do you want to be part of something really big? If you're creative and curious to learn, want to be empowered to make decisions and challenge the norm, and want to bring BIG ideas to a MASSIVE digital challenge then you'll love it here. And we'd love to hear from you.
We are looking for Senior IT Service Managers to join BPDTS and work with us on a once-in-a-generation digital transformation Projects.
BPDTS Ltd is responsible for the delivery of digital platforms and services, real-time analytics and flexible infrastructure, providing secure and resilient services to DWP.
We're genuinely a different option to both civil service and private sector for tech experts. We're the third way - nimble, flexible and agile like a small tech co, but with a responsibility and the ability to make a difference to society, to do work in the public interest with the power to make a difference to the lives of millions of people.
Our Service Management community deliver innovative solutions and manage the day to day support of Application and Infrastructure IT Services. We ensure digital services operate as they should 24/7, 365 days of the year so that the 22 million people that access DWP services daily can get the support they need.
You and Your role
As a Senior IT Service Manager you will act as the focal point for a large portfolio of Department for Work and Pensions Business Mobile applications. You will decide on strategies within the portfolio of services to serve internal and external clients and will be responsible for working across multiple inter-related operational delivery and leveraged teams.
You're an experience Service Manager so you know what this role looks like. You'll undertake duties including reporting, incident management, problem management, service level agreement and operational level agreement management
You'll own Service Management for mobile apps, and help us achieve the "World Class Service" we aspire to. So if you're a master of end to end service delivery process and have exemplary stakeholder management skills to work across lines and get things done, then this role is perfect for you.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- ITIL to Expert level.
- Extensive experience in incident, problem, change and release management.
- You have Service reporting and monitoring experience.
- Exposure to the technical stack used within the Mobile Service (Apple, VPN, Air Watch and office365).
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to interact successfully with all levels of the client and multi-vendor organisation.
Where will you work?
BPDTS Ltd provides dedicated services to the Department for Work and Pensions. Our digital, data and technology specialists work closely with experts in DWP Digital's community to make digital services quicker, simpler and more efficient for the millions of people that use them.
You'll join us in our easy-to-reach digital hub in Manchester. Right on St Peter's Square, we're really handy for bus, tram and train. And we have a basement level lock-up with showers if you like to cycle in. For more info take a look here:
We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, race or sexuality.
What is our offer?
- We'll reward you with a very competitive salary of up to £60,578 Per annum.
- You will be eligible for a pension with employer contributions of up to 10%.
- We can offer you a performance-related annual bonus of up to 10%.
- We'll help you balance your life and work.
- We'll give you a generous leave allowance, with the option to buy and sell extra days,
- You'll have learning, development and career progression opportunities.
We also offer much more as part of a flexible benefits package - including a cycle to work scheme and lots of family friendly perks - which can be tailored to your lifestyle.
Hit APPLY for more information and to continue your application on our careers page. There you will also find candidate pack with more information, which you can download by clicking the 'Candidate Information Pack' button.